- Did you know 11% of people are left handed
- Did you know August has the highest percentage of births
- Did you know unless food is mixed with saliva you can’t taste it
- Did you know the average person falls asleep in 7 minutes
- Did you know a bear has 42 teeth
- Did you know an ostrich’s eye is bigger than it’s brain
- Did you know most lipsticks contain fish scales
- Did you know no two corn flakes look the same
- Did you know lemons contain more sugar than strawberries
- Did you know 8% of people have an extra rib
- Did you know 85% of plant life is found in the ocean
- Did you know Ralph Lauren’s original name was Ralph Lifshitz
- Did you know rabbits like licorice
- Did you know the Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters
- Did you know’ Topolino’ is the name for Mickey Mouse Italy
- Did you know a lobsters blood is colorless but when exposed to oxygen it turns blue
- Did you know armadillos have 4 babies at a time and are all the same sex
- Did you know reindeer like bananas
- Did you know the longest recorded flight of a chicken was 13 seconds
- Did you know birds need gravity to swallow
- Did you know 15.2 % of people have tiger blood
Now don’t believe the last line because it isn’t true, I made it up. That is the point of this discussion. We deal with information on a minute to minute basis. We rely on information to make decisions and we put our trust in words that others have written. How do you know what is right or wrong? How do you validate the facts from the fiction? Clearly it is easy to see that we can put false information into a data thread with true information and cause problems. This applies to any information we deal with. This is something that we need to think about as we move forward in dealing with data and moving to the cloud!
2 thoughts on “Did you know?”
Did you know that any point of view or opinion can be argued convincingly? So who is right?
You are right.. of course..
Comments are closed.