Since the CEO of Netflix sent me a letter directly which is also in his blog post I believe I can comment on this here. Here is my response.
Dear Reed Hastings, Co-Founder and CEO, Netflix,
I am not sure why you sent me a letter today. You didn’t resolve or change anything for me. If you want my business I can tell you very clearly how to keep me as a customer.
- Don’t fix something that isn’t broken – Put the services back the way they were.
- Integrate video games into the mix.
- Go back to Sony and beg for forgiveness and get new titles streaming.
- If you want me to watch movies through your streaming service stop adding movies put out in 1955.
- Don’t tell me what you did and why you did it after the fact.
- If you don’t do what I am asking you, I won’t keep your service.